Chrome

I'm all for games which try to reduce human individuality to the random calculations of a microchip - and I'm in the mood for some levity on this site - so I'll allow myself to get tagged by a questionnaire that seems to be doing the rounds at the moment.

The rules are simple: set your MP3 player to 'random' (or 'shuffle'), choose 'next song' and write down each song title - no matter what comes up! - as the response to the questions below. Here's what I got, and I promise I didn't cheat... although close friends may not quite believe that the response to the 'biggest secret' question was the result of an electronic fluke.

What do you your friends think of you?
Midnight Cowboy – John Barry

If someone says, “Is this okay?” you say...
Nothing Even Matters – Lauryn Hill

How would you describe yourself?
Don’t Tell Me – Madonna

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Handle Me – Robyn

What is your life’s purpose?
Bad Love – Eric Clapton

What is your motto?
Slow Marimbas – Peter Gabriel

What do you think about very often?
My Baby Just Cares For Me – Nina Simone

What is 2+2?
Little Bird – Goldfrapp

What do you think of your best friend?
Touch Me (All Night Long) – Cathy Dennis

What is your life story?
In My Bed – Amy Winehouse

What do you want to be when you grow up?
It Could Be Sweet – Portishead

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Code Red – Tori Amos

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Hunter – Bjork

What will they play at your funeral?
Land Of A Thousand Words – Scissor Sisters

What is your hobby/interest?
Under African Skies – Paul Simon

What is your biggest fear?
Outrageous – Paul Simon

What is your biggest secret?
Vogue – Madonna

What do you think of your friends?
Babooshka – Kate Bush

If anyone else feels like getting tagged, please be my guest.

Comments

Lorraine said…
Oh, those are some GOOD ones!

Popular Posts