Time To Start Again?


In 2011, I successfully met my self-imposed challenge of posting one-paragraph reviews of every movie I watched during the year. Since then, my online writing has moved in a different direction (see here) and I've published next to nothing on this blog. However, some instinct in me is growing more persistent and telling me to revive my little film review project, and - somewhat uncharacteristically? - I've decided to listen to it.

So here we go again. One-paragraph write-ups of all my movie viewing in 2019, be it at the cinema or at home. First one coming up soon...

Dariush

PS To see all the film reviews already on this blog, please click here.
PPS To see the 'scented' film reviews I've published over on Persolaise.com - to tie in with my appearances on BBC Radio 4's Film Programme - please click here.

Comments