Classify

I'm not a fan of bloggy glames, but I recently came across a tempting one on two highly entertaining sites I try to visit as often as possible. So as I've reached a certain milestone with the first draft of my novel, I'm feeling sufficiently frivolous to indulge in a bit of fun. In short, I've allowed myself to be tagged. The rule: I have to answer the following questions using song titles from only one artist. If you know me quite well, your jaw may crash right through the floor when you discover that I've eschewed the obvious choice, but I thought it might be more interesting to search elsewhere in my CD collection. So here goes:

1.) Are you a male or female? Big Time Sensuality

2.) Describe yourself: Who Is It

3.) Describe your day: Alarm Call

4.) Describe where you currently live: Desired Constellation

5.) If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Oceania

6.) Your best friend is: Isobel

7.) Your favorite color is: All Neon Like

8.) You know that: All Is Full Of Love

9.) What's the weather like? Frosti

10.) If your life was a television show, what would it be called? It's Not Up To You

11.) What is life to you? Generous Palmstroke

12.) What is the best advice you have to give? Undo

13.) Describe your ex? Possibly Maybe

14.) Your current relationship status? Unison

15.) What's your favorite hobby? The Modern Things

16.) When you think of your friends: I Miss You

17.) What do your friends think of you? Cocoon

18.) What does your current love interest think of you? Venus As A Boy

19.) You always travel with: Wanderlust

20.) The best way to end a long day? Like Someone In Love

21.) Your occupation is: Heirloom

22.) When you grow up, you want to: Enjoy

23.) What does your family think of you? Aeroplane

24.) Your favorite food is: Hope

25.) You want to be remembered as: Human Behaviour


Comments

Lorraine said…
Oh, that's some good stuff there, D. Love that you played.
Blogger said…
I mayyy be persuaded to play again in future... as long as cash prizes are involved...

Popular Posts