Most Influential Writers

I don't often respond to getting tagged (umm... well, actually, I don't often get tagged) but this particular game was too tempting to ignore. Here are the rules, as they were presented to me, complete with dodgy wording:

1.List 15 writers that have been the most influential in your life, including poets and playwrights
2.Compose this list in under 15 minutes
3.Tag at least 14 friends and me (so that I can see your choices)
4. Have fun

And below is the list I came up with. If you're one of my Facebook friends, watch out: I'm about to start tagging.

1. Kazuo Ishiguro
2. Toni Morrison
3. Michael Ondaatje
4. James Joyce
5. William Shakespeare
6. T S Eliot
7. Roald Dahl
8. Milan Kundera
9. George Orwell
10. Edith Wharton
11. D H Lawrence
12. Pat Barker
13. Brian Keenan
14. Graham Greene
15. Terrance Dicks

Comments

Popular Posts